SMUGGLERS RESTAURANTGreat food, great people and a great place to relax
With a wide selection of food and drink there will be something for everyones tastes. Our contemporary Bar is stocked with a vast selection of spirits including rums, tequilas, whiskeys and vodkas. Cardigan Bay is renowned for its wine collection that is carefully selected to give quality at a reasonable price. We also offer traditional ales, larger's and beers alongside an array of mouthwatering cocktails that are made to your liking.
Chef: Ben King
Ben is a chef with great flare and experience having progressed his career to being an our Chef whilst working at Cardigan Bay. We're very lucky and proud he has chosen to work with us.
Easter, Whitsun through to mid-September:
- Thursday, Friday 5pm to close
- Saturday 5pm to close
- Sunday 12pm to 3pm (Sunday Lunch)
- Monday 5pm - to close
- Last food orders in the evening are at 8.30pm.
Special Requirements – If you have any dietary requirements such as a gluten free selection of food or food related allergies please let us know before your visit and we will do our utmost to meet your requirements.
Click on the picture below to open the gallery:
Here are the current menus offered at Cardigan Bay Holiday Park. We update this section with new menus on a regular basis, so make sure you check back often for updates.
- Indoor heated pool complex with retractable roof »
- Comfortable Lounge Bar »
- Dolphin Family Bar with entertainment »
- The Smugglers Restaurant »
- Children's Adventure Playground »
- Small Amusements Area »
- Wi-Fi Available »
- Essentials Shop, open 7 days a week »
- Launderette »
- Footpath access to Poppit Beach »
- Gallery »