A GREAT SELECTION OF CARAVAN HOLIDAYSRelax, Explore and Unwind at Cardigan Bay Holiday Park
Caravan Health & Safety
At Cardigan Bay Holiday Park we take the safety and comfort of our guests very seriously and have detailed here the measures we take to ensure your holiday is a safe one.
All caravans and cottages will have:
- Steps - To each door with a Hand Rail attached and anti slip treads fitted. (caravans only)
- Smoke Alarm - Batteries changed every 6 months and checked for working order before your arrival.
- CO2 Alarm - Batteries changed every 6 months and checked for working order before your arrival.
- Fire Extinguisher - in the kitchen, annually tested and checked for serviceability before your arrival.
- Electric - Annually tested and certified by qualified electrician.
- Portable Appliances - Each Appliance Tested each year (PAT test)
- Gas / Oil - All gas or oil appliances tested by qualified ( GAS SAFE) engineer. Certified with Annual Landlords certificate
- Soft Furnishings - Fire safe certified.
- Hot Tubs - Checked, chlorinated and PH balanced twice a day. ( Cottages only)
- CCTV - on main buildings and located mid way on the park
- Barrier - At entrance to the park and only pass holders can enter.
- Duty Warden - On Park 24 hours.
- Emergency Phone - Located outside reception or Duty Warden 07966 225568.
- Fire Extinguishers - Every 90 yards and alarmed.
- Park Lighting - On the main buildings and throughout the park
- Road - Speed limit of 10MPH and Speed humps.
- WE DO NOT ENGAGE A LIFEGUARD
- Occupants - Must sign in at Reception
- Children - Must be supervised by an adult over 18 years old.
- Pool Rules - Displayed in pool area and reception.
- Changing Rooms - Anti slip tiles, Heated floors, Raised Matting, checked and cleaned 3 x daily.
Please note that Fire Guards and Stair Gates are available upon request. Should you require these please ensure that you contact us prior to your arrival so that we can get these items to your caravan/holiday cottage before the start of your holiday.